2.0

I was a paying customer with unlimited items.I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both.

Instead of telling me I cannot post 1 item in two categories they flagged and removed one of the video cards and left one in electronics. I would have proffered it be under computers. All I had was two items I was selling and talk about being picky. I was told I can add an item in one category and a week later add the same item in another category.

So in the end what do I have? I still have one item under two categories electronics and computers so what was the big deal? When contacting customer service it's like posting to a bunch of zombies. Customer service is terrible as they could really care less about their paying customers.

Could not get a response to many of my questions so I told them to close out my account.

I will never do business with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bookoo advertisement. Bookoo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bookoo advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bookoo.

Had an Experience with Bookoo?

Comments