Bookoo - Terrible Customer Service

I was a paying customer with unlimited items.I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both.

Instead of telling me I cannot post 1 item in two categories they flagged and removed one of the video cards and left one in electronics. I would have proffered it be under computers. All I had was two items I was selling and talk about being picky. I was told I can add an item in one category and a week later add the same item in another category.

So in the end what do I have? I still have one item under two categories electronics and computers so what was the big deal? When contacting customer service it's like posting to a bunch of zombies. Customer service is terrible as they could really care less about their paying customers.

Could not get a response to many of my questions so I told them to close out my account.

I will never do business with them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Msi Video Card
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #905178

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bookoo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.