I was a paying customer with unlimited items.I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both.
Instead of telling me I cannot post 1 item in two categories they flagged and removed one of the video cards and left one in electronics. I would have proffered it be under computers. All I had was two items I was selling and talk about being picky. I was told I can add an item in one category and a week later add the same item in another category.
So in the end what do I have? I still have one item under two categories electronics and computers so what was the big deal? When contacting customer service it's like posting to a bunch of zombies. Customer service is terrible as they could really care less about their paying customers.
Could not get a response to many of my questions so I told them to close out my account.
I will never do business with them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I noticed that the tabs for the plastic insert on the right side of the lower grill of my 2015 Taurus were showing. I took the car, which is still..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."