I was a paying customer with unlimited items.I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both.
Instead of telling me I cannot post 1 item in two categories they flagged and removed one of the video cards and left one in electronics. I would have proffered it be under computers. All I had was two items I was selling and talk about being picky. I was told I can add an item in one category and a week later add the same item in another category.
So in the end what do I have? I still have one item under two categories electronics and computers so what was the big deal? When contacting customer service it's like posting to a bunch of zombies. Customer service is terrible as they could really care less about their paying customers.
Could not get a response to many of my questions so I told them to close out my account.
I will never do business with them again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Buyer beware!! Read the return policy closely!! We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."